Thank you for considering my services. I am passionate about teaching and General Aviation, and enjoy nothing more than sharing with my clients what I have learned through my diverse experiences in aviation. Whatever your level of experience and desired training goals, I will tailor your training to make you a safer, more confident pilot.
- Airline Transport Pilot: Single/ Multi/ Sea/ Tailwheel/ Glider Ratings
- Master CFI; Gold Seal Flight Instructor: Single and Multiengine, Instrument
- FAA Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE); PVT through ATP, Single/ Multi and Phenom 100
- Type rated in:
- Embraer Phenom 100 and 300
- CE-500 (Citation I, II, V families)
- CE-510S (Mustang)
- CE-525S (CJ1-CJ4, M2)
- Challenger 300
- 9000+ Hours of Flight Experience in over 50 Aircraft Types
- Flight instructor in part 61 and 141 schools, including check airman duties
- Instructional and flight experience in Canada, Europe, Hawaii, and the Caribbean (endorsed for St. Barth’s and Les Saintes). Over a dozen North Atlantic crossings in light jet aircraft.
- Air ambulance and on demand charter pilot in turbine aircraft
- 4.5 years with the largest regional airline in the world, flying Saab Turboprops and Embraer Regional Jets from the Bahamas to Canada, Texas to Maine, including the busiest airports in the country (ORD, DFW, JFK, LGA, DCA, BOS…)